This shoot was part of Velvet's Autumn/Winter fashion section and they wanted to show case some of next seasons stunning wedding dresses.
All the dresses we shot were beautiful and different in their own way. Whether you are looking for a fishtail, Princess or Empire line wedding dress there is the perfect dress out there for you!
Wedding Dress Shopping tips:
- DON'T try and see lots of dress shops in one day because you will get dress overload.
- Always take friends and family along for the experience. (They will give you a real opinion on a dress where a dresser may not).
- Shop around for your accessories and shoes. You can find some amazing things online and on the high street now that look amazing for half the price.
- Try lots of different styles. You may have a style in mind when you start your hunt for the perfect dress but by trying on other styles you will know 100% you have made the right decisions, or you may fall in love with something you never thought you would like.
- Don't be rushed! Check with the dress shop when you make your booking how long you have in the shop and if you will be the only bride in there.
Over all - Enjoy it! This is a big decision but you want to remember the experience for all the right reasons.